Friday, October 1, 2010

The Reason for this Blog

My friend Julls asked what’s wrong with me because for the past few days or weeks, I’ve been acting weird.  Before, I usually spent my free time drinking and hanging out with my friends.  But now, I’d rather stay at home and try to do something productive. 

Maybe there is a point in your life when you get tired of the routine things that you usually do and want to explore new things.  That’s when I started reading different blog entries from different blog sites and even subscribed through RSS feeds.  This made me realize how outdated I am in a lot of things in the field of technology, politics, and even celebrity gossip.  It made me think of putting up my own blog. Unfortunately, I can’t think of an interesting article to write.  By the way, I don’t love reading and writing.

I’m a .Net developer and I do love my work as a developer.  In my previous job, I worked in an SEO company where I was asked to create a ranking tool that will automate the pulling of the ranks of the keywords for a given domain.  I was a bit exposed to the SEO industry but I am not fully familiar with the ins and outs of it, that’s why I became interested and wanted to familiarize myself with this. I then talked to my friend who works in an SEO company and asked for his help to guide me in my quest to familiarize myself and hopefully do SEO on my own.

I’m putting up this blog because I want this to be an avenue for readers like me who want to learn how SEO works.  I’ll be posting all the things that I’ll be learning from my friend and things that I researched on my own.  Readers are encouraged to comment and share anything related to the topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment